We are experienced in design-build construction of gas stations and car washes involving all trades of construction, canopies, asphalt and concrete parking lots, security fencing and gates, ADA compliance improvements and various other types of facility improvements/HVAC replacements/repair related construction.
Construction and General Labor Services
EAR has staff available for construction and general labor needs. EARís laborers are 40 hour Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) certified and can perform a variety of tasks including piping, welding, masonry, demolition, and operating jack hammers and jumping jacks. Select EAR staff are certified fork lift operators and wheel loader drivers.
- Tenant improvement and Additions
Gas Station, Car Washes and Canopies
- Design/permit new fueling facilities installations and retrofitting
Security Fencing and Gates
- Designing, plans and permitting
Historical Buildings/Structures with Problems
- Investigate and specify historical preservation requirements.
- Site preparation/clearance